Posted on 30 November 2010 by admin
Shop for a Cause
Sun. December 5th
1815 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103
Shop at participating Wallingford merchants, Sunday, December 5th, and a portion of your sales will be donated to the Wallingford Senior Center. A silent auction will be held from 3 – 5 pm at Wallingford Center. Music, refreshments and a performance by The Dickens Carolers will be part of the festivities. Funds raised this day will be match by an anonymous donor. For more information and a list of participating businesses visit our event page at www.wallingfordcenter.com/events.htm
Posted on 20 November 2010 by admin
This is really cool…we’ve been working on a Special Kickoff Weekend for 12/4-5:
The Lighting of the Wallingford Sign: The iconic WALLINGFORD sign on top of the QFC at 45th and Wallingford Ave. will be lit up and Green Carolers will perform. Tentative start time is 4pm on Dec. 4 (Green Man Holiday Lights will be putting up the lights, so please show your support and hire them for your own holiday decorations).
- Not A Number will be doing Festivus on Dec. 4 [ more specifics soon ]
- Selena’s Guadalajara is having aspecial holiday drive.
- Shop For A Cause, Wallingford Center Silent Auction benefits Wallingford Senior Center on Dec. 5, from 3-5pm. Go to our Media Page to read more about this event.
- Fainting Goat Gelato & Trophy Cupcakes arefeaturing Holiday flavors & specials during the holiday season.
- Now through Dec. 24 – Photos With Santa at Mud Puddle Club! Fri. 4-8pm, Sat. 10-7, Sun. 11-6.