- Keeping it Safe – using engineering, education, enforcement and evaluation to improve safety for all, and reduce fatalities and injuries
- Focusing on the Basics – maintaining, protecting, preserving and enhancing our capital assets
- Building Healthy Communities – supporting sustainability, livability and equitable growth
- Supporting a Thriving Economy – keeping people and goods moving, and creating great places that attract businesses
- Providing Great Service – helping people access transportation services and information
Visit SDOT’s web page to learn more about the Action Agenda.
Also, check out the results of the SDOT’s Neighborhood Business District Access Survey here.