The Chamber is working for you the businesses and our local community. Each membership is highly valued and we could not accomplish the work without your participation as a member and as a volunteer.
What do we do exactly?
- The Chamber provides lots of networking opportunities for members to help promote their businesses and services, share ideas and make business contacts.
- Monthly Membership Meetings, Breakfasts & Luncheons (see our home page for registration information)
- Educational Presentations at Monthly Meetings
- Multi-Chamber Business Networking Events
- Monthly “Featured Members” Section on Web Site
- Chamber-Sponsored Community Events
- Annual Dinner & Silent Auction Event
- We inform our members of events, activities, local issues via our website and Weekly Newsletter.
- We place advertisements encouraging people to shop in Wallingford throughout the year in the Journal Newspapers.
- We annually order the Wallingford Business Directory and distribute it to 12,000 households in Wallingford and nearby communities.
- Provide Press Releases about events in Wallingford to area news outlets.
- Proud sponsor & actively promote the annual Seafair Wallingford Family Parade & Festival.
- We support & promote the Wallingford Farmer’s Market every Wednesday from May to September, bringing on average 1300 shoppers into the area.
- We plan, organize & sponsor the Wallingford Art Walk on the second Wednesday of each month from May to September, bringing many potential customers and creating a lively community spirit. Included are live music performances as well as art of all kinds throughout the neighborhood.